Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas visiting

















Perspective in Portencross harbour.

Been visiting my sister in Northumberland the past couple of days so haven't been out and about except today on our return I went off down the beach to wind up my body again, unfortunately my body had other ideas. I just couldn't seem to get going at all, eventually just gave up pushing and made the best of a bad effort and jogged slowly back home.
After a quick shower I nipped down to Portencross to play about with the camera in low light I managed to get a rather nice panorama from the pier and one or two other photos I'm quite pleased with. Its so nice to get a positive return now and again, view slideshow here.

Must, must, must, get out on the bike soon or I'll have to abandon this blog as a fraud!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter