Thursday, December 18, 2008

Cycling down fitness up.

















Law castle at night.

On a lovely clear frosty evening I decided to go up Law brae and photo the castle against the lights of West Kilbride. Its a quiet dark road so I was surprised when a group of a dozen folk appeared near the castle. They were visitors from Norway staying in the castle for a few days and were just on the way to their evening meal down in Chu Chu our new restaurant down at the old railway station...good name.

Other than a few local walks a bit of running and photo stuff I haven't been doing much at all. I've spent lots of time when its wet (wet = lots of time) playing with old cameras making pinhole lenses and trying to get decent pinhole images straight into my digital camera, I've now decided that's not going to happen. I'll just have to content myself with taking pinhole stuff on film.

Put together a little slide show of some stuff from the last week view it here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter