Monday, December 01, 2008

Frosty Eglinton Park
















Eglinton Tower and Arran


Eglinton Park came to mind this morning when I was asking myself where could we have a walk that would give some shelter but still get a bit of sunshine.
I wasn't disappointed there was lots of frost about but we managed a good walk without getting too chilled and I enjoyed trying to capture the frost on camera.

PM another walk down the beach and then a little jog to round off the day and get the heart rate up. I'm quite pleased with myself it was more like a run today my fitness is up a notch now that I'm jogging a bit more often. Just hope my body can keep it up.

View a frosty Eglinton slideshow

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pics in last couple of slideshows.

T909

3:45 PM  
Blogger Whee said...

Thanks
Since getting my new camera (Lumix FZ18) its become more of a hobby than previously. Something to do with being able to take reasonable quality and having a proper manual setting to muck about with long exposures.
Even gets me out in the dark!

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter