Saturday, January 13, 2007

A no cycling week


















Fairlie Castle waterfall

Monday I woke up with a sore throat and chest so I haven't been on the MTB all week, still got out and about though clearing trails and taking short walks to keep my head clear.
Today we took a strole up Fairlie Glen out of the strong breeze and before the rain set in seriously, view a short video of Fairlie Glen Waterfalls here.

Midweek Anne and I went down to Dundonald Hill to check out the path construction, they're about 70% done so there should be a nice through route and double loop around the hill, I'm looking forward to giving it a go, however first I've got to shake off this cold.

Present Dundonald route here, but its super muddy at the moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter