Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Mist and sun













Arran from Seamill beach today

When Anne and I decided to go up to Castle Semple today for a walk around Parkhill Wood we forgot all about the road works. When I remembered I tried to skip around them but just ended up back in the queue.
I'm glad I went though it was still and misty with a light drizzle quite atmospheric and the birds were singing their little hearts out.
I took a few pictures trying to catch the atmosphere and combined them with some video from afternoon today.
PM got out on the MTB over Goldenberry, my favourite hill and there was quite a weather contrast between am and pm.
From the beach I could see the clouds falling off Arran as the sky cleared, a fabulous change, even warm enough for a couple of bugs to bite my bare legs!
See what I mean on the video.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter